Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Banff


Ahh the famous Banff Springs Hotel as seen from Tunnel Mountain Drive.

Okay, so I had a little fun while staging that great selfie. I was taking practice shots getting the right angle with the tree framing it and the hotel in such a location that people wouldn't block it out. And I caught a little action in the background. Karen, you can thank me later for deleting the ones with not-so-graceful poses.

 

 And then we got into town. What a great tourist town/ski town! It's so picturesque. Turns out that mountain in the background is Mount Rundle. Rodney later saw it in a photograph in a gallery and asked about taking pictures of it. The young woman in the store not only knew the name of it, but told us where to go to photograph it.



 

 



 

 

(We didn't eat here, but I just liked the looks of this restaurant.)



 

 

Karen and Mari chat and walk at the same time down this main street in Banff.

 

 



 

 


No comments: