Monday, June 8, 2015

Tangle Creek

So you're just driving along and suddenly out of nowhere right on the side of the highway is an amazing waterfall! Fortunately, there's a sign and a parking lot and even a restroom. Karen and Rodney got into full photographer mode while Mary and I entertained ourselves in the car and walking around the area. I spent time with the selfie stick and my own iPhone (I deleted a LOT of pictures). It's an odd sensation like looking in a mirror while backing up a trailer. If you move the stick this way, the picture in the frame moves that way. It was fun to play with. I spent my time ('cuz I had plenty of it) taking a lot of practice shots and framing the falls behind me so that when Karen and Rodney were done taking their photos, I could make sure we got at least one more selfie on this trip because I just don't think we've got enough yet.

 

 



 

 



 

 



 

 


No comments: