Monday, June 8, 2015

My Morning With Photographers at Sunrise

It was a very short night. We got in late last night (close to midnight) and now we're up before sunrise to go take photos. First light is 5:03am and sunrise is at 5:38am. Mary sleeps in but Karen, Rodney, and I are in the Tahoe and on our way. Moraine Lake is only 15 minutes away from our bungalow.

First light:



Karen and Rodney climbed all the way to the top of "the rockpile" but I stopped at the bench about halfway up. Then I noticed this photographer, so I went to see what angle he had on the lake.


I like this view! Pretty soon, his wife comes along. She's a wildlife photographer. We chat chat chatted away, it was so fun! Since the two of them have different specialties, they support each other in their work. She likes when he photographs because she doesn't have to be quiet. Nancy and I are now Facebook friends. :-)








This is the beginning of the trail that goes up the rockpile. It was steps most of the way.




No comments: