Sunday, December 21, 2014

Christmas Adventures with Patricia (12/21/2014)

So my mom and I decided to go an adventure this Christmas instead of staying in Albuquerque. We signed up for a 6-day/5-night tour of San Antonio with Sun Tours. And so it begins:

I flew to Albuquerque on Thursday and arrived just in time for dinner at Capo's Italian Restaurant with "family" followed by Albuquerque Little Theatre's production of White Christmas

Friday we went walking (and I had a green chile cheese bagel), I got my haircut (thank you, Rennata!!!), we had bologna sandwiches for lunch (it always tastes better when my mommy fixes it for me), and we went to the Oasis Chorus Concert. Saturday started with lunch at Millie's with the walking gang. That's one of my favorite events whenever I go to Albuquerque.


And Sunday was the big day! Off to the airport and two Southwest Airlines flights later (with a little celebratory beverage on the way), we arrived in San Antonio.




 Tag for this trip: Christmas San Antonio 2014 (ChristmaSA14)

No comments: