Thursday, August 2, 2007

ME: 7/31/07 Gift Bag #3

The next gift bag should've been at trip odometer reading 801. We knew we'd be close to our hotel when we hit it. In focusing on finding the hotel, we lost sight of the trip odometer. When I started posting all these blog entries, once I found the Internet connection, I remembered the gift bag. Marty said, "Shouldn't we wait 'til we're back on the road again?" I said, "No way! We earned that!" So she went out to the car and picked out a bag. It was a write-on/wipe-off Sudoku. How clever is that? Way to go, Julie! Can you tell she's used to finding things that will keep 2 young boys from fighting in the back seat on a road trip? Marty's very excited 'cuz she loves Sudoku.

1 comment:

tobye said...

If she likes Sudoku have her go to www.sudokuoftheday.com and she can have a puzzle delived to her every day via email. When I'm on the road recruiting (which will start again Sept. 3--YIKES!!!) it keeps me happy. It will be rough trying to recruit and do my lit review at the same time.

May 2008 graduation--here I come!

Tobye