Tuesday, July 31, 2007

ME: 7/31/07 Mark's Bed and Breakfast

Oh my goodness! Bacon, fresh cantaloupe, biscuits and homemade apple butter--what a fabulous way to wake up in the morning! Mark usually goes into the office around 7, but this morning, he stayed until 8 and we got to chat and tell more stories before he had to leave. Not too long after that, Marty and I finished packing up the car and we head out to the local Kroger for some roadtrip food, a thank you card, and some thank you doggie treats for Yoyo.




Later today I received the following email from Mark:

"It was great to visit with you.
Enjoyed meeting Marty!
I enjoyed the goodies you left---a bit chewy for me so I let Yo-Yo have them……LOL
Hope you have a safe and fun trip.
Let me know you many miles total you traveled…….
Tell all the family HI and don’t forget to send me directions on how to Blog….
Have fun!!!!!!!!!!
Z"

No comments: