Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Across four time zones

My travel plans included driving 2 hours from Farmington to Portland, ME, taking a bus from Portland to Boston, flying east to west (and coast to coast) to Seattle, then flying back west to Kalispell Montana where we would rent a car and at least some of us drive over 1,300 miles in 12 days. It's a pretty crazy agenda, but it'll be a blast. So here I am in Seattle Tacoma International Airport. The first 3 legs are done. If you've got 3 hours to kill in SEA, there's plenty to see and do this side of security. Decided to try "Pacific-True Cod." It's breakfast time for most folks here but these fish 'n chips were just a late lunch for me. They were good, but I prefer Atlantic cod (at least from my limited sampling so far). Facebook friends commented that Ivar's is indeed the best. Glad I have such good taste.















No comments: