Saturday, August 13, 2011

8/13/2011 Mini Hollins Reunion

When I was editor of the Hollins Columns my junior year in college, Susan Bright was a talented first year student who joined the staff. By second semester, she was my features editor. With a name like Susan "Bright" how could she be anything but my "Star Reporter"? Well now she lives in Lafayette, CO, so I borrowed Rodney's car (after dropping him off at work) and drove to Lafayette. Bonus! Rebecca de la Vega lives near Susan and they're in the same band, Stubborn Gray, as well as the same church praise music group. Rebecca was hosting a cookout and jam session so that's where I went. It was great to get the Hollins gang together again! Rebecca actually graduated from Texas Women's University which is right next door to my second alma mater, North Texas. Small world!


Susan and her partner Kathy Rosser:



No comments: