Tuesday, August 16, 2011

8/16/2011 First In 'n Out Experience

I have heard sooooo much about In 'n Out that when it came up as an option on Urban Spoon (Jacque and I were playing with new apps on our iPhones and Urban Spoon is one of my favorites), nothing would do but we had to go. It's my first time!! I had heard so much about it from my cousin Ara and from Rodney and from others besides that I had to go.



It was good. It was incredibly efficient, very clean, great atmosphere. I had a regular hamburger that was good and obviously fresh (you could tell not just from the signs that proclaimed it but from the taste). The fries were okay. I expected more since you get to watch them cut the potatoes right there. If they're that fresh, they should taste amazing. I don't think I would drive hours out of my way to go to one (which I know people that do that), but I would eat there again if the opportunity arose. Mostly, I'm just really glad to say I finally ate at one.

No comments: