Monday, August 15, 2011

8/15/2011 Denver Airport (again)

Alas, it's time to leave. It was an amazing and action-packed 7 days, but I must go. fortunately, I'm heading to Reno to work 'n play with Jacque and Dan, so that makes the leaving a little easier to take. At least I'll be distracted.

So here I am in the Denver airport again. I didn't see this last time, but it seemed appropriate with my Planes, Trains, and Automobiles (and Buses and Segues Oh My) theme, that there should be an airplane INSIDE the airport.

I just learned that the Denver airport was designed to resemble the Rockies or at least represent all the mountains in the area. I learned it from the mom sitting behind me when we landed last week who was pointing it out to her young son. Here you can "kinda" see that design feature.

No comments: