Sunday, August 24, 2008

8/24/08 Traditional Godfamily Photo

Sunday morning we all went to church. We actually went to two different masses because two boys were singing at one mass and another boy was being an altar server at another mass. But inbetween masses, we had a chance to take this photo and pass Little Brother from one parent to the other.

I have a collection of photos of the family in this same place. I need to find them and put them all in one place. I always tried to come visit once a year when I lived in Texas and usually left after church on Sunday, so I always tried to take a photo of the family in this same place in front of this statue. Some years we didn't get it done, but it's a fun tradition when you can do it.

It's sad to leave, but I love knowing that the Godfamily is now only an 8 hour drive away. I've actually had two visits with them this year and look forward to more visits than just once a year that I could do when I lived in Texas.

No comments: