Tuesday, August 26, 2008

8/20/08 Ice Cream!

(NOTE: Somehow I missed getting this into the blog in the right time. Since I know some of you have already read past the 20th, I won't put it down where it belongs chronologically . . . at least not for now.)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


How appropriate that this crowd would go for ice cream on a Wednesday night . . . it's like old times with the Chums. :-)

I loved that they had a "Twister" and an "Iceberg" at this place. Do those belong in the same genre of ice cream delights as the other weather disasters: Blizzard, Nor'Easter, Cyclone, et.al.? I haven't seen a typhoon yet, but somebody probably has one.

We are at Ralph's Famous Italian Ice. They have Water Ice and Creme Ice. I ordered a small creme ice that was toffee candy flavored. The wild thing? So did Hank and David! And there were a bazillion flavors and choices. How fun that three of us independently decided on the same thing.

No comments: