Saturday, June 7, 2008

6/7/08 Games Night in Albuquerque

I think my parents originated Games Night. I remember friends of theirs coming over and playing charades when I was little. My sister and I would sneak down the stairs and watch the fun when we were supposed to be in bed. Two different groups that my parents belong to have a Games Group that meets one night a month and they are in both. One of those groups met while I was in town, so I got to go.


This particular games group asks everyone to bring something for a potluck and to bring any games they might want to play. Can you say, "Sequence?" Looks like that's a popular one tonight.

Our host and hostess have an amazing house and a way-cool backyard:

With an incredible view:

Can you say trains? How fun is this??!

The food was yummy, the company great, and the games a blast.


And then our host gave me a tour of his collections. Oh my! Native American art, Civil War models, Circus things, . . . he had many collections and MANY items in each collection. I couldn't even absorb it all but I hope to get to return and see them all again because it was most amazing.


No comments: