Sunday, June 1, 2008

6/1/08 Sunday with Betsey

After the wedding, I spent the night at Betsey's house. We had a very leisurely Sunday. She and her husband Jim worked in the yard a little, she and I got her set up on iTunes plus we figured out how to make her Bluetooth headset work for her cell phone, Jim cooked a delicious dinner, we got a load of laundry done with all those stinky hiking clothes, and I got to see some of the amazing work by Betsey's artists. I can't wait to come back after she and her mom figure out how to make her living room work as a gallery so she can really show off some of those pieces that she now owns. Wow, were they ever beautiful.

Super Shuttle came at 3:30 Monday morning (6/2/08) and I was off to BWI and my next adventure: a week in Albuquerque with my parents. I can't wait.

No comments: