Saturday, March 28, 2015

Spring Break 2015

It couldn't have arrived soon enough. I am so looking forward to this spring break...partly because I really need the break, but mostly because I will be with the Butterfly Friends!

I left Farmington at 2:30am, arrived in Portland by 4:30 in time for Concord's bus station to open, caught the 5:00am bus from Portland to Logan Airport in Boston to catch an 8:40 am flight to Nashville, changed planes in Nashville, and arrived in New Orleans by 2pm Central Time (which is 3pm Eastern Time). I've been "traveling" for 12+ hours to get to NOLA. So worth it.

 Southwest loves to celebrate holidays. Could this be their April Fool's Day prank or are they really going to be in a different terminal when I arrive back on April 1? That'll be weird to go out from Terminal E and come back in Terminal A. I'm just glad they warned me.

 This is not the best photograph, but there is snow falling from the sky onto the tarmac at Logan as I look at out at my plane. Snow. There is no snow in New Orleans, though, and that plane is going to get me out of here. :-)

It's just a pretend Grand Ole Oprey but then it's only pretend that I'm in Nashville. The airport doesn't count. But I really was here!

No comments: