Thursday, June 12, 2008

6/12/08 You canNOT get enough Tex-Mex when you only get back twice a year

This was the second of SIX Tex-Mex meals while I was in town. When Dr. Mari picked me up at the airport, we stopped for Taco Cabana on the way home. Here I am at Via Real in Irving with Gerald and Alice. I went to Denton for the day but Gerald needed to go see Alice and Sam at Irving ISD, so I went along for the ride and as it turned out, for the lunch.

Bridget and Dana and I had our traditional get-together at La Hacienda on 635. A bunch of friends from my doctoral program got together at El Guapo in Denton. Julie (another doc friend) and I had a delicious and fun 2-hour lunch at Papasito's. Hmmmm. There was one more. I'll have to check my calendar and get back to you on the last one.

No comments: